Monday, April 8, 2019

Historical Sexual abuse case

So I cant seem to find my original post about my families traumatic past.

Let me first say this My family and I have mended our bridges and are now reunited after my last hospitalisation.

30 years ago my parents made a selfless decision to give a home to a troubled young man.

Now what they didnt know was he was a known predator and social services were completely aware of this particular young mans past.

For a number of years he stayed with my family. Unfortunately he turned his attentions to my sister and I.

Unfortunately he was a sexual predator and raped and abused myself and my little sister.

This has led to me having a very turbulent mental health situation throughout my teenage and adult years.

He was removed from our house as my sister had alerted my parents to what he had been doing. Because my parents thought we had been through enough they chose not to have us examined by a police surgeon.

This decision left us in a position that social services just dropped my family with absolutely no support and 2 severely traumatised children.

30 years on I took part in an independant enquiry in to social service failings. I get a phone call from the police who are now 30 years on conducting the enquiry that should have happened then.

The only thing is now social services are being difficult with coming up with the records. But I will not let this stop me. Because once the criminal side has been dealt with I fully intend to take a civil case out against them.

So that's where the case is up to at the moment

No comments:

Post a Comment