Friday, April 5, 2019

Home for good

So I've been formally discharged from hospital.

I cant believe the difference in treatment. One unit had no idea what was wrong with me and treated me so badly I'm still hurting even now.

This other hospital treated me with dignity and finally gave me a diagnosis. Bipolar spectrum disorder.

Something I've more than likely had since I was a teenager.

I've never felt better in years but taking each day slowly so I dont relapse.

I still cant believe that mental health in the UK is still treated so badly and such a shortage of beds in the country.

I'm still waiting to hear about my historical abuse case but once the criminal case has concluded I fully intend to bring a civil case against social services as the abuse has been the biggest contributor to my bipolar spectrum disorder.

Today has been a good day. Just one day at a time so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment