Saturday, February 16, 2019

A poem I wrote when I was in a dark place!!

My poetry. I wrote this before my ex boyfriend took his own life. We wanted to set this to music. But never had the time. 😭

The Dream
  
All alone I sit wondering when my life will change.Endless circles, it all seems strange. I hope for a ray of light to take me out of the dark. Along came you and it all begins to start.

Buts its a dream a figment of my imagination. Still I hope that you will come and give me the spark or ignition. To light a fire to burn inside for eternity. But all thats here in the dark is me.

All alone I stand watching the world pass by my window. Wondering where you are, listening to the wind blow. Your perfect in every way but your still a dream. But maybe if I pray enough one day you will be seen.

All alone I walk along a stream and your still in my thoughts. I stop a while and look and suddenly my heart beat stops. There you are my angel, my guide, my soul mate. All the darkness the lonliness has stopped and finally I am awake.

No comments:

Post a Comment