Thursday, February 7, 2019

Today

So today's battle with my family has made it abundently clear to me that they can never engage with me until they accept help themselves.

They still cant give me an explanation as to what their motives truly were as to my section.

I'm splitting up with the man I love because I cant bear to be around him.

I don't know who he is anymore and I cant live in the same house as someone who betrayed my trust on more than one occasion.

The silver lining to the whole saga is I found my true family whilst in hospital.  The beautiful souls of people in there who are just misunderstood.

I now have the family I truly deserve in my friends. Family doesn't mean blood.

It is people who choose to walk the path with you and don't judge you.

Family will challenge you. But they should never betray you like mine have.

I do hope one day that they get help for themselves and stop looking to me for the answers. I also hope they don't try to change me because right now I'm happy being me even though it's hard going.

No comments:

Post a Comment