Sunday, February 10, 2019

Making the right decision for yourself

So today my husband I have taken a positive step forward. I asked for his help and he responded straight away with out hesitation.

Now I cant make the man I love see that actions are far more important than words and I've stopped fighting.

I've started to ask for help when I truly needed it and my beautiful man responded without question or moaning.

I've stopped asking him if he is ok now. And now home life is far more peaceful for both of us.

If we truly get back the love we have for each other then the outlook for us is actually pretty good.

He has to work on himself. Learn to use his voice properly.  He may have a stammer but I've always understood who is inside. That's the person I fell in love with.

Tomorrow I'm going to actually go out to my local park. Take a picnic and my music and maybe even go live on Facebook or post a video to you tube.

I'm finally taking control back piece by piece. And that's the best drug ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment