Thursday, February 14, 2019

Betrayal

Betrayal comes in many forms.

My husband cheated on me 4 times yet I took him back.

My mother wants me not to go through with the criminal investigation of the abuse I suffered and social services failing my family and myself.

My husband not giving me answers about where I was and for how long for when I was sectioned.

And the ultimate betrayal my sister and the nurse in charge talking about my mental state right in front of me.

My patient confidentiality was non existent when I was in the unit itself as was other patients. Doors left open whilst talking about other peoples care. Having personal conversations about their private lives in front of patients and being told that them talking over me and having an opinion of me was justified.

They constantly talked about personal space yet rejected my need of personal space.

Had they actually talked to me like a human being the need for sedation and restraint would never have been necessary.

Had they respected the fact that I live in tremendous pain all day and night maybe they might have treated me with more respect.

But as was pointed out several times. My medical and physical needs were not they're concern.

I'm still so very angry about how I've been treated. And they wonder why I've needed so much therapy over the years.

My family love to point out I need help all the time. So what are they doing to get themselves help?

Absolutely F**k all.

No comments:

Post a Comment