Friday, February 8, 2019

Trying to move forward

So with all the trials I've had this day alone I've finally made headway.

My husband and I have agreed to a trial separation.

My sister has been so nasty and manipulative I don't even know who she is anymore. She messaged some of my Facebook friends saying I'm psychotic.

Now psychosis is a mental health disorder that means I have no mental capacity and I'm a danger to myself.

The more my family push me the closer to the edge they drive me. So I've had to cut them out completely for now.

I've tried to mend the bridges that didn't work. I tried to get them to stay away. But they just cant help themselves. They are toxic by trying to push me in the direction they want me to go in.

My husband and I have actually agreed that the best thing for me right now is for me to concentrate on myself now. Then when I'm emotionally ready to cope then maybe I might let them back in very slowly.

You see family isn't blood. That's just DNA. I have all the family I need right now and they've given me the strength to stand up to my blood family.

I will not be manipulated by their own insecurities and mental health issues. And above all not the drama in their own lives.

I'm finally learning to say NO. STOP. STAY AWAY. And it's so empowering. Finally I'm the most important person to me.

That's a giant leap forward for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment