Friday, February 15, 2019

My thoughts on Diabetes Type 2 and Obesity

I want people to be properly educated about Diabetes as a whole.

What I hate is that the NHS have demonised type 2. 10% like me have several risk factors. High family incidence of it. Heavy steroid use to keep my asthma under control. The professor I saw at southmead said I was incredibly young to have it in my early 30's.

I even took part on the NHS request in something called The Priba study. This particular study was monitoring people like me on GLP-1's like Victoza.

It's now in the pipeline to hopefully be used for weightloss instead of surgery. I lost over 3 stone when I was on the trial. Then I was switched to insulin so we could try for a baby and the weight piled back on and a further 2 stone. Even though my diet etc hadn't changed.

People love to point and laugh at obese people. It sickens me.

Don't judge people when they're obese. You have absolutely no idea why they are. People just point and ridicule.

Stop and teach children a healthier life style. Stop using mainstream media ideals as something for you or your children to aspire to be.
Stop listening to mainstream media about diabetes and causes of obesity.

People like myself have been used as examples of not what to do.

Just stop. FULL STOP!!

Suicide rates are going up because of mainstream media agendas. Bought and paid for by governments who want to make people like me a convenient scapegoat.

No comments:

Post a Comment