Saturday, February 9, 2019

My section

I've had days to think about this and have come to a simple conclusion.

The seed of self doubt about my actions was firmly planted by my so called sister.

The day directly after I took to social media to stage my protest this triggered a domino effect.

I rang my parents to warn them that there could be repercussions of my actions.

This sparked their concern in to overdrive. My husband just chose to ignore the warnings and wrote me off as mentally ill.

He in turn allowed my sister in to my own house so she could verbally challenge me about my mental state. Anger erupted as I pushed back at her assumption of my motives and my mental health state.

This led me to trying to remove her from my house. I actually threatened her with the police and followed through and she was removed from my house.

Now she and my husband gave statements to the police quite obviously about my mental health state.

My husband then involves my GP saying I'd not taken my meda. He has no idea on what my meds actually are and what they are for.

Some months ago my mental health nurse, GP and pharmacist came up with a plan so I could keep track of my meds. I get a weekly pack that runs from Wednesday till a Tuesday.

If everyone had actually just checked my meds and cross referenced they would have seen that I have never stopped taking my meds.

Yet again the system and ultimately my family jumping to unfounded conclusions.

The picture is very messy but piecing events together I'm starting to see that this has all been about a power struggle by my family and husband.

Why? Because in some warped sense they thought I was in immediate danger.

I can never forgive them for the utter distrustful nature of my family. That damage can never be repaired.

No comments:

Post a Comment