Wednesday, February 20, 2019

Gaining back control.

So for the first time in 13 years I'm getting control back of my own future.

I'm making great friends all the time on Facebook and using it for what I consider is the right thing.

Raising awareness and supporting our friends and family.

I am also using this platform to promote my friends small businesses. Hoping that they will expand and become successful.

I'm hoping that by doing this we can take control away from big business and banks.

I think it's disgusting that banks charge you to put your own money in an account.

The charges are extortionate at times. I'm going to be switching from my bank. I'm also going on price comparison sites to shop around and save money.

The only way big business and government representatives are going to learn is by us taking back control from them.

I am not afraid of the authorities as I've done nothing illegal. Calling out these businesses is very important. As consumers we have the power not them.

No comments:

Post a Comment